Tuesday, July 26, 2011

“My Fragile Heart makes me feel blue”


Have you ever had the experience of standing on the balcony and gazing at the distant stars which slowly takes your thoughts into the previous pages of life and sometimes squeezes out incoherent jumble of thoughts? I am sure nobody had experienced that.  But for me, I would say yes for sure because I have experienced it.


Here is what I experienced and I like to feel that way whenever I am feeling low. Here it goes, one evening I took a nap for a while. By the time I got up, I was not feeling well. I questioned myself, Are you feeling well? The definite answer was yes I was. Again I asked are you drowsy? That was also not true. I myself tried to figure out what was that something which kept me disturbed at heart. I could not find out the reason for my uneasy feeling. So the best solution was to console myself. I got out of my bed and ambled towards the balcony with my head stooped. It was already dark outside. So I placed a chair and seated on that. I took a long breath and sighed away. My skinny hand was holding on the cool metal railing of the balcony. The distant stars and lonely streets were slowly drowning my thoughts in it. The crystal tear of my eyes started blurring my vision of the far away streets and evoked the feeling of loneliness in me. Automatically my best song stuck at the tip of my tongue. Without my notice the song was sang in low tone, in a kind of murmur. I struggled to fight back my tears but it burst with no control. The fresh night breeze has blown my dark brown hair with its rhythm and kissed my cheeks and dried out my tears.  

Actually I don’t have any specific reason to feel blue but sometimes it happens. May be it is because I am getting homesick or maybe I am missing my parents or it could be that I must be missing someone special. It was just my experience. I am pretty sure that it may not happen for the person with strong heart unlike me. I am timid and with fragile heart rooted in me.


The next day I talked with my only brother over the phone. I shared it with him, and I sowed the seed of worries in his heart. He insisted me to let him know the reason, but I failed to answer for that as I myself was not sure about the reason. Doesn’t it sound weird? But it was the fact that I experienced. I even got a call from my sweetheart, and my brother shared it with him and this also makes the cause of worry for him as well. Indeed it was just because of my timid heart, which was the victim of all emotions.


4 comments:

  1. Nature is a source of inspiration, a source of relieve, and a source of euphoria, which is why John Keats said, "A thing of beauty is joy forever". In your case the lights from the azure skies penetrating through the tall buildings and kissing the stretched streets before finally reaching your gloomy heart is a great source of relieve. But as stated by your self, little weir that you are not able to figure out the reason why your heart felt heavy and blue.
    For me, when the current situations degrades the life I life, when I retrospect the past I experienced, and introspect the future of mine, I feel blue, and standing on the veranda, gazing over the clouds far towards the horizons, listening to the rustle of leaves by breeze relieves me a lot.
    A beautiful piece. Enjoyed reading it. Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one...simple but very effective. There are few times in my life when I feel confused without a reason, then I indulge myself in sky watching:):)... .felt nice reading it.Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really nice post! Enjoyed reading it. Yeah, I too sometimes have the same experience. Nature and its creations are very good friends many times especially when we are emotionally drowned or exgausted. We need none but the company of mother nature to help us sort out the problems. Liked reading your post. Keep posting! Hope you are doing great now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys...Thanks a lot ....Glad to know that you guys are visiting my blog and happy to go through your precious words,it is really encouraging me to proceed with my writing. @Langa....yeah now I am doing good...thanks for your concern la....@ Leo..I tried my best to figure out but failed. It happens sometimes like Langa and Anu said....Once again thanks to all la...keep visiting la.,...Take care.......

    ReplyDelete