Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Farewell for you my friends


My friend Deki and Tendri

When a meeting happens a parting will follow. But I feel how lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.   Saying goodbye doesn’t mean that they are really leaving and forget everything. I am sure they won’t forget us specially the members of TPS family as I have known them for past three years and they were not a kind of person who forgets their old friends when they met new ones.
As life is all about timing, sooner or later it will put everything to an end so it is rightly said “Time and tide wait for no man”. So now the time has arrived for Mr Tendri and Miss Deki to setoff back home. During their stay here they had been a very good friend to everybody and we had a good time together. We really looked into each other’s problem and cherished ones happiness together. Miss Deki, usually we hang out together and had been really good friend.  At first sight, she seems quite serious and nobody would get along with her but if we get to know her better she would be better person than what we thought of. So never judge the book by its cover. I regret for misjudging and not getting along with her at first. As the time past, we get to know about each other deeper the better. She hardly talked to a stranger but after we get closer, she has the power to get into ones heart and left the footprint of sweet memories of her presence.
sweet memories at koh samet beach
Mr. Tendri, most of the members of Trongsa Poenlop Scholarship family used to call him by his nick name Apa (father). This name really suits him as he possessed fatherly character. In the family of TPS, he is well known for his talent in cooking any kind of Bhutanese cuisine during our gatherings. He had been very sincere and dedicated to the work that is assigned to him. He worked wholeheartedly and tirelessly. So he was the liking subject of all the members. He was very frank and approachable to everyone, so he had been in a large circle of friends. He entertains whoever comes by, so I often pay my visit to his place to have special Bhutanese dish. Whenever I dropped by his place, no wonder his apartment will be crowded with lots of friends because everyone really enjoyed his hospitality and frankness.
On the 2nd of August we the fellow mates organized farewell dinner for two of them. This time senior ones took part as an in charge of this gathering. They were responsible for shopping, cooking and refreshment serving. With the exchange of farewell wordings formally and we remarked the night of 2nd August as the memorable night with two of our friends, Mr Tendri and Miss Deki.  Indeed it is the saddest part on our TPS family to lose two sincere friends but as I mentioned above it is not an end. So finally the morning of 5th of August, I along my other three colleagues reach them to Air Port. With over flown excitement they set off to home with great success, I am very proud of them and proud to call them as the first batch of TPS who left behind their good reputation for graduating with the pinnacle of academic achievement. It is fact that we are miles away but I swear that I will keep our sweet memories alive. Hoping to see you soon and have fun together as we used to have.I end here with my sincere prayer for your success and also best wishes for your Royal Civil Service Commission Exam. Good Luck........
Goodbye Guys


3 comments:

  1. It seems I know Tendri. I suppose he was a student at Nangkor once. I know, he is really sincere and trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to know about your deaprture bu yeah, as you say it's the law of nature. Meeting and departing...
    BTW I also know Tendri. He is a really nice person. Glad to know that they graduated and successfully completed their course bestowed by TPS. Hope you too have a great time there. Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ karma Yeah he is Tendri of Nangkor...Thanks for ur visit la......@ Langa...yeah i am fine and doing good as of now....you too take care and do your exam well....Good Luck and don't forget to visit my page la.........

    ReplyDelete